You need to develop a good, reliable and rock solid set of REST APIs for sharing your data with the world. You need to build it the right way and you need to build it really fast, getting the greatest advantage from what the community can provide you with for this task. You don’t need to read dozens of how-tos, nor learn from your mistakes, you can get achieve your goals, right now.
This screencast is an introduction to the best way to handle REST APIs with Symfony.
- Which bundles you need to create a REST API efficiently
- How to properly setup FOSRestBundle
- How to create an API that returns a resource and a collection of resources
- How to work with your API from the command line
- How to debug your API with Xdebug